Monday, June 30, 2008
Sleeping on the Wrong Side of the Bed?
Connor goes to sleep in his own room but often wakes up during the night and migrates to ours. Usually he gets me up (if I'm not still up) to have me move blankets for him--he has to sleep on our floor. Well, last night (or should I say this morning?) I went to bed really late--around 5 a.m. First, though, I went to check on Connor. He wasn't in his room. I figured he must be in ours, but it took me a minute to find him. He was curled up in our dog Ella's bed. I guess this goes along with his "pretending to be a dog" phase (where he likes to wear a leash, go around on all fours, and bark). Now if Connor was just okay with being crated. Just kidding... I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment