Yes, I made up that word: cutisms. Anyhow, before I forget them, I need to write down some of Connor's funny moments as of late. First, last week we were at a tailor waiting to get Connor's and Matt's measurements for their suit and tux for Aunt Beth's wedding. While waiting, Connor could not hold still. Finally, I said, "Do you have ants in your pants?" He stopped, stretched out the waistband of his shorts, looked down inside, and then looked back up and said no. Matt and I cracked up, and then tried to explain the expression "ants in your pants."
Then, last weekend, Connor was running around and stubbed his toe really hard. He started crying and hopping around. I realized what he'd done, but in an effort to try calming him down, I asked him which toe he had hurt. His response: "This little piggy goes wee, wee, wee all the way home."
Finally, earlier this week Connor had a 24-hour stomach bug. Well, he was laying on the couch with his head in my lap, half asleep. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and raised his head and asked, "Mommy, is the planet okay?" I repeated his question to make sure that I understood him. I had. So, I told him that yes, the planet is fine. He then settled back in my lap and went to sleep. I have an odd little boy.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment