Monday, January 5, 2009

Is There a Full Moon I'm Not Aware Of?

We went to my in-law's on Saturday to have our final Christmas celebration. It was with Bekah and Beth (Matt's sisters) and their spouses, Dan and Ben, respectively, and our nephew, Nathaniel (Bekah and Dan's son), as well as Matt's parents. I'll post some pictures for that later, as well as other Christmas ones, but for now to my immediate point. When we finally got home (since it's about a 2-hour trip one-way), it was around 12:45 a.m. Apparently, Leila didn't do so well in her crate while we were gone (unusual for her). TMI starts here. She had a massive poop and then laid in it! It was too cold to hose her and the crate off outside, so after Matt transferred Connor from our car to his bed, we had to bathe her and hand-scrub the crate. And we were already so tired. It was awful! Then today Ella puked at least five times. I'm still trying to get all of that cleaned up, as some of it is easier to clean after it dries, because of where she puked. It's not always true that dogs eat it up. She wanted nothing to do with it! And neither did Leila. I tried to get them to take care of it. And on top of everything, Connor has been a nonstop chatterbox today--in the annoying way! My nerves are shot! And the moon isn't even full.

1 comment:

jamielblev said...

That reall really really sucks. I'm so sorry! What a mess! I hope they are feeling better now!