Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not Much of an Update

I haven't posted in a while, but not a lot has been going on either. Besides, only a few of my friends read my blog. My family always "forgets." I've told them that if Matt and I have another child, I'm going to announce the pregnancy on my blog because that would prove they never really read it! I'd be showing or already have the kid before they realized! Evil? Maybe. Pointed? Yes.

So, I guess I've felt less compelled to keep up with this, but alas, for posterity's sake, why not? Besides, I do have a few loyal followers. So, all this is to say that I have no real updates, but I'm updating you anyhow. Spring has finally sprung here. For some reason spring never lasts long in the D.C. area. We go from having cold, rainy days to suddenly too hot and humid days. Not much of a transition, though today was one of those rare days: almost 80, sunny, no humidity. What spring should be.

As for Connor, he's doing well. Growing up more and more every day. It's hard to believe he'll be starting kindergarten this fall (which I still have to register him for). The other day he told me, "Mom, I don't like your attitude!" He had his hands on his hips and a stern look on his face. I cracked up. Then later that same day he said, "You're ruining my life!" (Disclaimer: I have no idea where he got that from because that's not something Matt or I say.) My response: "Really? I didn't think I was supposed to do that until you're a teenager."

No comments: