So last night Matt and I were supposed to go to a Halloween party, but Matt woke up feeling sick--I think he caught the "cold" (sore throat, fatigue, congestion, coughing) that Connor and I are getting over. Well, tonight I'm supposed to take Connor to the Monster Mash at his school, but he has a low-grade fever, has been sleeping all afternoon, and when he is awake, complains that he "hurts." And before Connor got the cold, he had had strep throat (see earlier blog posts). You'd think he was just being exposed to kids for the first time or something. And with the H1N1 fears, all this sickness is keeping me on edge.
Update: It occurred to me that Connor was given the seasonal flu mist Thursday evening. I think it is possible that he is experiencing side effects from it. If his "symptoms" clear up tomorrow, I'd bet on it.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment