Monday, November 10, 2008

Hi, My Name Is Shey and I Shop Too Much

Connor and I went to Gymboree this weekend to pick out his Christmas PJs. How bad is it that, when I walk in, the guy who works there says, "Hey there! Where have you been? It's been a while since you've been here." The people at Gymboree recognize me! Yes, my son has too many clothes (but I get such good deals!)! On the positive side, since it's been a while since I've been in Gymboree, maybe that means I'm cutting back. Of course, I did spend a lot last month on Talbot's Kids, which was going out of business, but at least it was a bargain! Right?

2 comments:

jamielblev said...

I hope you brought in the 30% off coupon with you!!! ;-)

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm a Gymboree-aholic too! But hey, it's Gymbuck time so you got to shop! You'd only lose money if you didn't - LOL!