Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Just My Luck
So a few weeks ago I saw where Target was closing out one of its Crock-Pot models, marked down from $70 to $17.50. Well, I bought the last two, one for us and one for a gift--to whom, I didn't know yet. Well, after having the second one sit in my car trunk for a few days, and brainstorming with Matt, I couldn't figure out who to gift it to. As good of a deal as it was, it wasn't all that great if it was going to be given to someone who really didn't want it. So, I took the Crock-Pot back to Target. Fast-forward to last night. I was on the phone with my mom and we were talking about Christmas. I was kind of checking in with her on a few gift ideas I had for my parents. She decided to help in the ideas department and give me a suggestion. What does she really want? A slow cooker. Insert crying and fist-pounding emoticon here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohhhhh, that sucks!
What are the odds of that! Groan.
Post a Comment