Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I'll Take That
Okay, it's been a while since I've written and I have a lot of catching up to do. For now, though, I'll share a funny story involving Connor (of course). The week prior to going up to my parents' house to visit, Matt and I were quite busy. So, one morning, trying to get ready to run out, Matt allowed Connor to play an Xbox demo game while we finished getting ready. No big deal. Well, fast-forward to a few days later. I see a $62.50 Xbox charge on our bank statement that I couldn't account for. We had recently gotten the "red ring of death" and Microsoft had just repaired the Xbox, but that was supposed to be free. Well, I asked Matt about the charge. He was just as puzzled as I was, but quickly figured it out. At the end of the demo game you are given the option to purchase the full download. Apparently Connor kept clicking, in an effort to start the demo over, and ended up buying $62.50 worth of points and downloading the full version of the game. So, now Matt has several points in his account and reaps the benefits of Connor's "mistake." Now Matt is trying to figure out how Connor can accidentally buy a 50" flat screen LCD TV. As for the Xbox, Matt has created a password for his account, so now Connor won't be able to easily buy points (and thus games) in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good thing it was a game Matt wanted. Smart move on getting a password. Shall we take bets on how long it takes for Connor to crack that too - LOL!
Hahahahaha that's hilarious!!!
LOL!!! That TOTALLY sounds like something Matt would have done!
Post a Comment