Saturday, May 30, 2009

Up!


Yesterday we took Connor to see Up, the new Pixar movie. This is the first movie Connor has seen in the theater. He's really antsy and doesn't like to sit still for long, which is why we hadn't taken him to the movies before now. He did really well. He asked some questions, but seemed to enjoy the movie, and didn't ask "How much longer?" until the movie was almost over. Today he saw a commercial for it and announced that he wanted to see it again sometime.

The movie was very good. I was surprised how much it applied to adults and life lessons, in addition to being a "kid" film. I even cried a little bit! One word of caution, though: If your child is afraid of dogs, I highly recommend not taking them to the theater for this one. A few little kids were taken out by parents because they were crying and freaking out.

1 comment:

Staci A said...

We haven't braved a theater with our little one yet. But we were lucky enough to see Up at the drive-ins nearby. We loved it too!