Thursday, December 17, 2009
My Christmas Wish
Okay, I've been horrible about blogging lately. Heck, I still haven't posted Halloween pictures. But, in an effort to break my "dry spell," I thought I'd ask for you all to keep your fingers crossed. My Christmas wish, as trivial as it may sound? To get snow. I grew up in the snow belt and really miss my white Christmases. Well, here's the thing: Our local weathermen are predicting a snowstorm for this weekend and, as of now, think we're going to get 6 to 12 inches!!! And better yet? If we do, there's no immediate warming trend in site, so the white stuff would still be on the ground for Christmas Day!!! The only downside to this, of course, is if the schools cancel next week (people here cannot drive in winter weather). I need Connor to go to school next week (Monday through Wednesday) so I can wrap gifts! So, here's hoping I can have my cake (uh, snow) and eat it too (as long as there's no yellow in it)! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment