Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas Eve "Funny"
So, the morning of Christmas Eve Connor and I were making some cookies for Santa. As we were doing that, Connor asked if Santa eats all the cookies girls and boys leave out for him. I told him, "Of course! Why do you think Santa is so fat?" Connor started laughing, and then I added a hearty "Ho, ho, ho!" Connor looked at me kind of funny, and I said, jokingly, "Am I fat like Santa?" (Note to self: Never ask a question you don't want to hear the answer to, even if somewhat skewed by a child.) Connor said yes! Trying to ascertain his definition of fat, I asked, "Why am I fat?" His response, from the mouth of babes: "Because you eat too many cookies!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, never ask a kid that question! LOL
yeah... that was a silly question on your part!
Post a Comment