Connor had his first sleepover Friday night. Initially he was going to have his friend Lorenzo spend the night at our house. However, I've been very sick with the flu since Tuesday night and that was no longer an option. So, Matt spoke with Lorenzo's parents, friends of ours, and they were more than happy to have the sleepover at their house. I was very thankful for this because Matt had to work last night and I had barely moved from the couch all day (actually, the last three days).
I was excited for Connor but was nervous about how he would do, having never spent the night away from home (without us). I'm happy to report that he did awesome! He had a wonderful time, didn't want to leave today, and the boys are already plotting their next sleepover, which we're hoping to be healthy enough to host at our home.
On a side note, I'm feeling a little better today, but still not great. I wish I had thought of Tamiflu earlier, but even so, I'm not sure it would've mattered, as I don't think our doctor's office was open all week. D.C. suburbanites are wusses when it comes to snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment