Here are accumulation pictures.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Snowmaggedon Pics
Here are some pictures from last weekend's storm. I didn't measure this time, but I'm guessing we got about 2 feet. The snow was up to the tops of vehicle tires and the bottom of license plates. Shrubs and hedges were (and are still) buried. It took Matt and me 3 hours to shovel out our cars. The biggest issue was figuring out where to put all the snow. In the past few days we've had some melting, but we are getting yet more snow as I type. I know I wished for snow in December, but I believe my wish was for one good storm, which we got. I'm done. So done.






Here are accumulation pictures.





Here are accumulation pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG that is crazzzzzzy!!!
That's ALOT of snow! Stay safe!
Post a Comment