Sunday, November 21, 2010
Carrick Phelan Armstrong
This is the very short birth story for now: Carrick Phelan Armstrong was born Monday, November 15, at 4:40 p.m. He weighed 5 pounds 12 ounces and was 18 inches long. The birth itself went fine. The rest of the week has been rough. During my epidural the doctor punctured my dura and didn't realize it. I leaked cerebrospinal fluid for a few days and got incredibly sick. I had to go back to the hospital and be readmitted. I'm home now, hopefully for good, and am slowly recovering (still have a constant headache, but its slowly getting less painful). Connor is adjusting well to being a big brother, and family, friends, and neighbors have been helping all of us as we transition to a family of four, especially as the road has been much bumpier than we could have ever anticipated. I will try to give the fuller birth story later this week, as well as post lots of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment