Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Avatar
While Connor was in school today, Matt and I went to see Avatar. I must admit that while I have been wanting to see it, I wasn't thrilled about the prospect of a nearly three-hour movie! Well, we went to the 3D IMAX version, and it was good. The plot was somewhat predictable, but the special effects were definitely amazing, and it didn't seem like three hours. If you're thinking about seeing Avatar, I would recommend doing so while it's still in the theaters, especially in 3D. Renting it later won't give you near the experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous you had a day to yourselves! We've been wanting to see this movie too but haven't had a sitter. Hopefully we can see the 3D version before it leaves theaters!
I've heard so many great things about this movie but can't bring myself to go see it. Just not into these sort of movies.
Post a Comment