Day 1 was last Monday, August 10. Not a whole lot to report. We spent most of the day traveling. Didn't get out the door until late morning; didn't arrive to northwest Pennsylvania until about 6:30.
Of note is that I had a revelation the day before leaving about my camera (see below post). No one said that I was expected to sign for it. So, I called UPS that morning to confirm that my signature wasn't required. It wasn't. Then I left a note on my door to have Mr. UPS deliver it to my neighbor (Tracy). Then I made a prepaid overnight label to my parents house. Later that day, when Mr. UPS delivered the camera to Tracy, she stuck on the new label and promptly drove it to the UPS store. I received my camera at my parents house 9:30 Tuesday morning! It cost me $55, but it was SO worth it.
Okay, back to Day 1. We were tired and just hung out at my parents' for a little bit that night--and got some exciting news: my brother and his girlfriend are expecting (a surprise pregnancy). And what's more? Kathy's pregnant with twins! She is about 9 weeks along (had an ultrasound already), and sure enough, there are two babies. So, Alexis (10) and Chaz (1) will be welcoming two more siblings next year, God willing. So, here's wishing Kat a happy and healthy 9 months.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soooooooooooooo glad you were able to get your camera while on vacation!!!!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment